RF433 WiFi Smart Light Switch US Type Tuya Smart Life App
All packages can be shipped in 1-3 working days by 4PX registered air mail, packages can be delivered in 10-30 days.
We supply 15 days no reason return policy. Package not delivery, or product has quality problem, we can refund or resend.
Chat with us
Chat with us
Please click the blue chat button in the lower right corner to chat with us if you have any question.
This smart light switch comes with both RF433MHz and Wifi Function,You can connect wifi network to remote control on your smart phone,Meanwhile,You can using other RF433MHz signal remote control to operate it.Meanwhile,It is support voice control by Google home assistant and Alexa Echo.It's quite smart and convenient.
- The relay scheme is more stable (there is a relay inside, which is more stable than the switches on the market, has a longer service life and is more stable). Ordinary switch thyristor control is easy to burn out, high-quality relay, anti-impulse voltage, anti-lightning.
- 433MHz RF Remote Control: This smart switch can be used with 433mhz RF transmitter. Control range: ≤15M.
- The low light indicator design will not interfere with family rest, and the dark environment is easy to find and not dazzling.
- Wiring method: compatible with neutral wire and without neutral wire, can be used in any family .
- Use high-end crystal tempered glass panels. Good light transmission performance, pure color, rich colors, beautiful and smooth, taking into account the two effects of day and night, long service life, and does not affect the use.
- Has timer/scene control
- Share with family for joint control
- Works with Amazon Echo and Google Home
- Working voltage: AC 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
- WIFI Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supported Apps: Tuya or Smart Life
- Voice Control: Google Home Amazon Alexa Tmall Genie
- Load power: 600W / just
- Maximum current: 10A
- Power consumption: ≤0.5W
- Working temperature: 0℃～40℃
- RF frequency: 433MHz
- WIFI standard: IEEE 802.11bgn 2.4GHz
- Network Security: WPA/WPA2"
- Hub Requirements: No
- Control method: APP/RF/manual
1. Support most lights. We recommend using 5W+ LED lights for L1. Dimmable lights are not supported.
2. The capacitor must be tightly connected to the L and N of the L1 lamp, not behind the switch.